Donations to Environment North
Donations make a big difference to our organisation and help us fulfil our mission. You can donate by mail, e-transfer or Canada Helps. See below for more details.
- A tax receipt will be issued for all donations over $15.00.
- Donations can be directed to:
- It is not necessary to be a member to make a donation but we hope you will consider it. Click on "Become a Member" for more information. Membership dues are also issued with a tax receipt.
Three ways to make a donation:
1. By Mail:
Send a us a cheque made out to Environment North. Please be sure to include your address and indicate that it is a donation. Let us know if you are directing your donation by writing "Nuclear Waste Opposition" or "Forests for Tomorrow" in the memo line.
P.O. Box 10307
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6T8
2. Send an e-transfer to environmentnorth(at)gmail(dot)com
Please be sure to include your address and indicate that it is a donation. Let us know if you are directing your donation to "Nuclear Waste Opposition" or "Forests for Tomorrow"
3. Donate via CANADA HELPS: click here
On the Environment North Canada Helps webpage you will find a drop down menu to direct your donation to the four options listed above.
Note that Environment North will issue a tax receipt for donations received by cheque or by etranster. Canada Helps issues tax receipts via email for donations made to Environment North via the Environment North Canada Helps webpage.
Send us an email if you have any questions.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!